Enjoy the Silence ....????

A few weeks ago, the Washington Post Outlook, which is reprinted every Wednesday in the Daily Yomiuri, printed an article about the lack of female writers who write op-ed pieces. This led me to think about our own SagaJet website.

Why is it that very very few women post their opinions on the site? I see posts by the ladies here about general information. I see posts by the ladies giving answers when someone is looking for advice. I see some posts by women about facts and only facts, for example, the posting of an article. But as for taking a position and engaging in dialogue, the majority of it goes to the males in this ken. Why is that? Why is the “Current Affairs” forum virtually absent of female voices????

I KNOW there are plenty of women here who can talk! And I KNOW there are plenty of women here who have opinions!! So where are you? Why are we so underrepresented when it comes to debating?