My Bicycle Ride

For those that don't know, I am the new owner of a very nice touring bicycle. It was shopped for and bought online in the US, and then carried over with my parents (who are angels) when they came to visit about 2 weeks ago. So, yesterday was my first real ride that wasn't just going from my house to school and back. And, it was great! Still have some minor tuning to do, and still getting used to it (as my previous bike was a mountain bike), but what a great afternoon!

For those interested: I rode from Karatsu to the waterfall that is the end of the Nanayama waterfall climb (in Nanayama), met Takunobori-man himself for a cup of hot cocoa, and then sailed down the mountain for an onsen. Very good fun, legs hurt a little today, but I am jones'n for the ride in Takeo saturday morning! I also took some pictures with my phone, so maybe I will post them if I get the inclination later today...