Thanks, Announcements, and Such...

Hello,
I would just like to say thanks to Lee for his great blogging last week! I think that the comments speak for themselves, but you have a unique voice and I am glad that you took the time to share it with us for the past week. Osukaresamadeshita!

Next, Greg Macke, former ALT, current private lanaguage teacher, all the time good dude, has already rolled into Sagablog town with his first post. He has a lot (as I am sure he will mention) going on right now, so I thank him for taking his time to share some experiences with you. You can check out his stuff below.

And, last, I really didn't know how this saga blog thing would work out here when I started this... All that I really knew was that I was interested in what people (who I rarely had and opportunity to see) had to say. I am glad that, for the past 3 months, more than 500 people a week have taken the time to read what is going on here. And, for what it is worth, I think that was is written here has been a pretty fine "voice in the dark" in expressing many peoples' time in Japan in pretty dynamicly different ways. With that in mind I would like to say that I have secured a Sagablog moderator for next year. There will be more announcements about this (and I need to talk more with him myself) but Lee Rogers has accepted the job and I know that the blog couldn't ask for a better booker for next year. Thanks Lee!

One last thing before I leave you to Greg for the week. I am looking for females in Saga to write for a week. Please send me a message if you are interested; matthewcohen@gmail.com !

Cheers,