to respond to some comments.

Well, I don't propose to know all the answers. I am just relating what the Lord has laid on my heart to express this week. I am relating what works for me. I don't try to understand God with my intellect alone because if you do that you will have more questions than anwers.
This issue of God comes down to choice. I choose to serve him and let him be master of my life. who or what you choose to be your god is entirely up to you.( I'll say more on this tomorrow)
It's not about my life being right or your life missing out on something. It's about a choice and i choose to serve and love God as best as i humanly can.

The thing is many people can't believe that serving God is that simple . It's nothing complicated and difficult it's a choice that all of us are free to make.