random thoughts...

What this week taught me:

1) Japanese elementary students are so awesome..they might be little rascals but they are so damn cute...Even though my schedule is wicked hard and busy, I love it...The amount of energy and smiles they have are contagious.

2) Rice can be as painful to eat as natto sometimes...if youve been on overload

3) Mochi is like playdoh...but if you try to make animals and stuff out of it, it just molds right back into a circle...

4) RISK is the longest game ever...if you are ever playing with Rik, Joe, Colin, or me, make sure you dont start at 7pm or you wont ever sleep...

5) Charades is awesome...looking for a good laugh?

6) Winters in Japan are cold....very very cold

7) Billy Joel is the greatest singer ever and Im gonna see him live again in 19 hours...good things do come to those who wait!(its been 4 yrs since my last concert...yes im a little bit of an addict)

8) I really really miss my family and friends...and will be home so soon...

9) I need to sleep more...my winter insomnia has set in again.

sorry for the lack of content and interesting writing...Too much rolling of the dice, apple juice, and double dutch....