It's no fun, no fun, staring at the wall

My apologies to Matt as I was slacking yesterday and he covered for me like a champ, blogging away with all his heart and soul. This week I welcome you the the not so exciting world of Takeo chu, or The Chu as I like to refer to it, because well, it sounds more prisonesque and appropiately descriptive. Why do I want to blog you may ask? I want someone else- besides my faithful co-worker Ashley- to share in my tedium, feel the pain, have an overwhelming sensation of wanting to bang your head against your desk just because it's so boring and well, it would be something. So, Yokoso to The CHU.
Ho, hum.. Today’s already a boring day at work. I think my highlight will sadly be either when I go home for lunch or when I write my musings about work. My first class was just cancelled or else the JTE forgot cause he just left without me. Eh, oh well... He’s a little crazy and his "teaching" style leads a lot to be desired. He’s behind in the book (whatever shall we do!!!!!!!!!!!) and in comparison to the other teachers so, he’s been massively stressed out and even more incoherent than normal. Nice guy just.... how’s it go? One basket short of a picnic? Is that even an expression or am I making that up? My English has been irreparably damaged and I fear I’ll be talking in broken English for the rest of my life. If I use a big word such as "irreparably", I have to take a few guesses at how to spell the word, (and I still get it wrong) use my spell check, then look the word up in my dictionary because I’m sure it’s not spelled like that and it must be the wrong word, then find out the computer was right and I was wrong. Then I go into a 5 second depression as I let the fact that I no speak good no mo’. *sigh*
I’m hungry. And I have a fax to send out, Oooo fax. Hee, hee that’s a funny word, fax. Oh Jebus, I’m so bored. I’m off to send my fax and search for food in my desk I hide for such emergencies.