Some days I love my job and some days...

I have a constant reminder to take my birth control that day. Today is a birth control day. I swear that some children just wake up that morning with a plan to be annoying.
Me: "Do you want to play the game?"
Everyone: "Yes!!!"
Me: "Okay, then you have to be quiet so you can listen to the instructions right?"
Good kids: "Yes!!"
Annoying children: "I don't know how to play the game, I don't know how to play the game, I don't know what she's saying, hahaha, (to the kid next to them) haha, do you know this game, what does this sign say? (As I am explaining, the rules and what the sign says.)
Good kids: Shut up! Didn't you hear her? We want to play the game!
Annoying children: "What, what, what did you say? I can't hear you cause other people are talking."

And so on, and so on... It always bothers me most when best classes that you've had are the youngest children in the school and the older kids act worse than the young kids ever do.

The only thing that made me feel a little bit better was when I was untangling a mass of strings and clips after school created my the annoying children and I had some of the 1st and 4th graders come in and start playing with my picture cards. Instead of saying them in Japanese they were saying them all in English and asking each other how to pronounce things. While that was going on, I had another 1st grade boy walk outside of the classroom yelling, I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.... which was one of today's new phrases. Thank God for little kids.