My day

Lovely day it was today. Especially in comparison with yesterday. After morning classes and a fabulous lunch at home, I had a meeting with my co-worker Ashley in the tatami room as all the teachers were off at their own meeting as they have been often. I believe today's meeting was to discuss the new year with the PTA, but they never really let us know. Obviously whatever it was about, we were not needed. Thus Ashley and I had a meeting of the minds to also discuss the new school year and to watch Bridget Jones' Diary- From the edge of reason. I can in complete confidence tell you that we accomplished a lot and Bridget Jones 2 is an excellent movie. After the meeting, we came back to the teacher's room and seeing it was how we left it, we stayed until our work day was finished. I went home without a headache. Very productive and very exciting day.