Open Blogging, again...

Good morning people. For the third week in a row I've had no one volunteer nor accept an invite to write for Saga blog. I'm now asking DRs to possibly send a request to new people out there and see if they want to write for a week this month or even next month. Since the seven people that voted on the poll I put up a while back on Saga JET forums, all voted for Open Blogging, from December 18th ~ January 22nd, that's what will happen and hopefully people will take advantage of that.

I'm sure people are tired of me blogging so I'm retiring myself this week and will open up the blog to anyone this week too. Hopefully we'll get 3 volunteers so that the next 3 weeks will be fun and interesting but, I fear there is a fat chance in Hades for that to occur. For those of you who do blog upon occassion, thank you. Lots of people read the blog even though very few comment. People that read, thanks for reading and occassionally commenting. I appreciate all your efforts to keep the blog alive.