Why I outta....

Damn I really dislike people sometimes. On a normal day, if there are clouds out you can see people with umbrella in hand ready for the first drop to hit. Yet on days when everyone knows there's a typhoon coming people don't bring umbrellas to the store and steal my sh~tuff. I saw the guy running to his car with my favorite umbrella and trying to get away as fast as he could. I was so tempted to bang on the window and yell bad things at him and take my umbrella back and beat him with it. I probably would have given him a heart attack if I'd said anything.

I didn't do anything but fume and wish him very ill will. I hope whatever he bought at YouMe Town makes him have explosive diarrhea. Is that too much to ask?It's the 4th umbrella I've had stolen. I shouldn't get hung up on things like that but when people look at me and their like,
'ahhh, bikkuri!!!' then stare at me suspiciously I want to do things like steal their precious little umbrellas to get back at all those that have done me wrong, but I don't. I write out my frustration. GAH! Okay I'm done. 10... 9... 8....