A Week of Cooking

Hello everyone.

The weather is getting colder, so it seemed like a good time to do some cooking. After all, with gas burners you get the added heat benefit along with your meal. So I'm back on the blog this week with seven days of edible bliss for you to enjoy.

So here's how it works: every day I'll post
  1. A new recipe
  2. Notes for that recipe
  3. A new cooking resource
The easiest way to deal with questions ("where the heck do I find cilantro??") would probably be for you to post them as comments. I'll either edit the original post accordingly or answer your question in the comments section.

Since I rarely manage to do anything on a daily basis (breathing seems to be the sole exception so far--and I have no voluntary control over that) this ought be a major endeavor for me. But if you're willing to toil through my posts and dirty up your kitchens, then I'm game, too.

Bon appétit, cats.