真っ赤、鼻水... What is in the air around here?!

Wow has anyone else discovered, much to their chagrin, that since coming to Japan they've developed allergies? I think I'm going in anaphylactic shock here. The 鼻水 (nose water) won't stop coming. My eyes are starting to swell shut, and I just saw my visage in the mirror. It was totally 真っ赤(まっか or a mess of red).
To make it worse, my new vice-principal seems to have the same affliction, only unlike me he chooses to hack loogies every few minutes.
Sarah, send me the number of that allergy-acupuncturist as soon as possible, please!
--
Btw, I had an ulterior motive for posting today (I almost forgot too), I wanted to solicit the next volunteer for the blog (when Liz ends later this week). Get in contact with me if interested. *Makes puppy-dog eyes that would probably be more effective if he didn't have allergies*