Waiting, Waiting

So it seems that my post from yesterday set off a bunch of discussion among all of you, and I guess that's a good thing. I want to mention that I'm not always opposed to the idea of teaching people English (for free even) but I don't like being lied to or being treated like an ends to achieving English ability. But enough about yesterday's post.

Right now I'm eagerly awaiting delivery on my motorcycle. A few weeks ago, I decided that it was about time that I wasted all of my paycheck/savings on something ridiculous, and by the time its all done, I will be 30man poorer and 1 motorcycle richer. I do need to figure out a way to light a fire under these guys asses (to borrow a phrase from my high school football coach) because I definitely want it before the end of this upcoming long weekend. Hopefully I won't die on it. Anyone have any suggestions for where I should go on my first motorcycle trip? I'm thinking about keeping it within Saga-ken, at least for the first weekend I have it.


Also, I started this English class for people working at service counters at either the Shiyakusho or the various branch offices, and the first meeting was last night. I don't think I'll ever get over the number of people who call themselves "beginners" and in reality speak English really well (or could if they would stop getting in a fuss about every single word they don't understand 100%). I'm sure you guys all have more experience with getting people to open up and just go with the flow in English classes, so if you have any good advice about that I do check the comments.


Ok, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.